Graduate Finance Officer, Social Business Enterprise Job at Society for Family Health
Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading public health non-governmental organizations (NGOs) in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV and AIDS prevention, treatment, care and support, primary health care system strengthening and Maternal and Child Health. SFH works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Department for International Development (DFiD), Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, among other international donors. We seek to recruit qualified persons as a result of growth in the organization. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
We require competent candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer, Social Business Enterprise (SBE)
Job Reference Code: finoffsbelag_ext
- This position reports to the SBE Project Accountant.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for reviewing and booking vendor invoices into SAP.
- S/He will review all approved staff retirements for completeness and accuracy, provide schedules to auditors, produce project budget monitoring reports, review common cost journals, prepare quarterly financial reports to the donor, and prepare monthly burn rate analysis for SFH management.
- S/He will also perform monthly reconciliation of all project bank accounts and financial transactions.
- S/He will review all transactions posted into project books by field offices and make corrections where necessary before financial reports are prepared.
The desired candidate:
- Must possess a first degree (BSc/HND) in Accounting or any related field.
- Must possess minimum of one (1) year post NYSC working experience.
- Must possess intermediate knowledge of accounting software packages especially SAP.
- Must possess excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must possess a high level of integrity and responsibility.
Application Closing Date
7th May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online