HR Administrative Assistant wanted at Donmax Consulting Limited
Don max is a Performance Improvement consultancy specialising in helping its clients to develop and improve their operations. The company has been in existence for over eighteen years, with a track record that includes over 600 successful projects with several blue chip organisations in Nigeria and internationally. Many of these clients have used Rethink on multiple repeat projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Administrative Assistant
- We are looking for an HR administrative assistant to perform a variety of personnel-related administrative tasks.
- You will support the HR department in duties like posting job ads, updating HR database and processing employees requests.
- Our HR administrative assistant position requires excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle sensitive information confidentially. If you are passionate about HR policies and procedures and want to help create a nourishing workplace, this position is for you.
- Ultimately, you will gain HR experience in a fast-paced work environment by supporting and improving all HR functions.
- Maintain employee records (soft and hard copies)
- Update HR databases (e.g. new hires, separations, vacation and sick leaves)
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data, like absences, bonus and leaves
- Prepare paperwork for HR policies and procedures
- Process employees’ requests and provide relevant information
- Coordinate HR projects, meetings and training seminars
- Collaborate with the Recruiter to post job ads on careers pages and process incoming resumes
- Manage the department’s telephone center and address queries accordingly
- Prepare reports and presentations for internal communications
- Provide orientations for new employees by sharing onboarding packages and explaining company policies
- Proven work experience as an HR administrative assistant or HR administrator
- Hand on experience with HR software, like HRIS or HRMS
- PC literacy and experience with MS Office applications
- Knowledge of labor legislation
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Teamwork skills
- B.Sc in Human Resources or relevant field
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org