Recent Job Vacancies at A Reputable Life Sciences/ FMCG Company
A reputable Life Sciences/ FMCG company is a leading professional services and commercial operations firm that offers services and products to both the life sciences and fast moving consumer goods industries. We provide equal opportunities for our employees to optimise their potentials. In line with our expansion drive, we are seeking for interested candidates/ talent to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- To create long term value for the organisation from products, markets, customers and relationships.
- Undertake research to develop new business pipeline, find new opportunities & identify areas for expansion,
- Development of relationships with relevant key opinion leaders to positively affect the company’s strategies.
- To coordinate, manage and launch new products/business to the market place.
- Support the company’s strategic planning process with comprehensive data & relevant business information,
- Develop business development plan to create and grow opportunities.
- First degree in Pharmacy or Sciences with 3 years’ progressive career in the industry with proven achievements.
- Relationship management, interpersonal, communication, influencing and negotiating skills.
- Project management & Change Management; PC literate with PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills
- Excellent time management skills, business management skills and analytical skills.
Job Title: Accountant
- To perform financial functions of the organisation.
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles.
- Record day to day transactions in the company’s ERP; keep accurate financial records and ledgers.
- Administer& conduct monthly closing process & accurately prepares month end financial reports.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc.
- First degree in Accounting B.Sc/HND; previous experience in similar role is an advantage.
- Attention to details and confidentiality; computer literate.
- Exceptional analytical skills; Verifiable communication & organisational skills.
Job Title: HR and Administration Officer
- To lead the organisation’s human resource, admin. services as well as communications with the company’s internal and external stakeholders across multiple platforms
- To support recruitment, staff appraisals and development processes.
- Facilitate internal and external communications; Coordinate meeting logistics/travel protocol.
- Assist to organise internal and external events, trainings; be responsible for facility and fleet management.
- Assist with content management & maintenance for websites/ media platforms (viz: Facebook, Linkedin etc)
- First degree in Humanities: BA/B.Sc/HND; Previous experience in similar role is an advantage; Interpersonal skills.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills and ability to multi-task; Problem solving and analytical skills
Job Title: Internal Auditor / Compliance Officer
- To ensure the organisation complies with government and external regulations along with internal policies and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Develop and update on a continuous basis the organisation’s business continuity plan document & risk map.
- Develop & update the organisation’s internal control processes; proactively audit them to identify weaknesses.
- Create sound internal controls, educate employees on them and monitor adherence tothem.
- Evaluate business activities (e.g. investments) to assess compliance risk.
- First degree in Accounting : B.Sc/HND; Experience in risk management and familiarity with industry practices.
- Integrity and professional ethics; Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to details, teamwork skills and a good business acumen.
Job Title: Customer Service Executive
- To attend to customer issues and develop innovative bespoke solution. Also, to expand customer and product portfolio base for the organisation.
- Identify and profile potential accounts; maintain current level of business at designated accounts.
- Develop strategy and action plan to improve and enhance volume of business at assigned accounts
- Follow through order to payment cycle for transactions.
- Creatively engage with customers/institutional accounts to identify needs and offer appropriate tailored solutions within the company’s portfolio.
- First Degree- HND/BA/B. Sc; Personality- humble, charming and extroverted.
- Must be computer literate.
- Good communication skills with ability to influence; Good interpersonal skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with Resume attached to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 10th May, 2018.
Note: Reference code Must be the subject of mail e.g. HRQV03 for Accountant