Recruitment For Laboratory Trainee at Dangote Group
The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laboratory Trainee
Fuction/Domain: Plant Operations (PO)
- We are looking for intelligent, highly motivated candidates who would be willing to work hard, who have the ability to apply common sense in analyzing and resolving problems and who value honesty and integrity.
- Performs routine and non-routine laboratory testing (Classroom and lab training) under the direction of the laboratory supervisor with the aim to support future unit operations, engineering and planning departments.
- Responsible for working alongside managers and accepting delegated responsibilities and duties.
- Working for both junior and senior level employees of various department in order to gain required skill
- Attending the formal training provided by the organization, noting down the instructions given while training, understanding the theoretical aspects of the organization’s goals and operation.
- The trainees would be sent on training for a duration of a year, to be trained in refinery operations.
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- They should be holders of any of the following M.sc chemistry, Analytical chemistry and industrial chemistry.
- At least 2 years work experience.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 18th May, 2018.