Digital Oil Field Deployment Engineer Job at Accrete Petroleum Limited
Accrete Petroleum Limited – We are a petroleum engineering consultancy that provides fit for purpose technical solutions to address numerous production objectives. Working closely with partners, we strive to deliver robust engineering solutions that provide value for our clients. Our services range from Digital oil field and Hydrocarbon Allocation software solutions to field engineering services such as Wireline and slickline services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Oil Field Deployment Engineer
Department: Petroleum Engineering
Reporting To: Technical Manager, MD
- Accrete Petroleum is looking to recruit highly experienced deployment engineers in our Lagos office.
- The role will be as part of a deployment and engineering team which deploys a product designed for using real-time data and physical models to guide the management of oil and gas fields.
- It will require previous experience of providing deployment services to either multinational oil and gas majors or to National Oil Companies. The job descriptions include but not limited to;
- Deployment preparation and product deployment on client sites in Nigeria
- Providing technical advice and support to clients on all aspects of petroleum engineering (production, reservoir, process, real time systems and research).
- Training clients’ personnel.
- Able to exercise a notable amount of personal initiative and pro-active commercial approach to developing the company’s business.
- Extensive travel required.
- Petex Software (DOF) deployment in major oil and gas companies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering, Physical Science or Mathematics with minimum of 2.1 grade (or equivalent)
- Master’s degree in Petroleum, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering, Physics (or equivalent) is an added advantage.
- Not more than 28 years old by 31st December 2018
- Minimum of 3 years in a similar role.
Skills Technical Skills:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 onwards (Intermediate/Advanced)
- Windows 2008 R2 onwards (Intermediate/Advanced)
- .NET C# – (Intermediate/Advanced)
- Digital Oil Field deployment
- GIS System (ESRI) preferred
- C# / C++
- OsiSoft Pi
- Presentational Skills
- Excellent Spoken English
Application Closing Date
4th May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org the “Position Title” as the Subject of the email