Graduate Trainee (Tax) Recruitment at KPMG Nigeria
KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organisations within the Nigerian business community.
As one of the leading providers of professional services, KPMG knows that the success and growth of the firm also depends on the success and growth of the Nigerian economy. Hence, it champions progressive change and makes the future happen for its clients, people and the community, thereby enabling Nigeria’s success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tax Graduate Trainee
Auto req ID: 9812BR
Engagement Type: Graduate Hire
Requirements, Qualifications and Skills
- Must be below 26 years old.
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) in ONE sitting.
- Have a minimum of Second Class Upper Division degree at first/ undergraduate degree (please note that OND and HND qualifications will not be considered for this position) .
- Law graduates must have both a minimum of Second Class Upper Division degree at first/ undergraduate degree and also at Law school .
- About to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
- Must not have written the KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test before.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.