Human Resources Business Partner Job at Synergy HR Solutions Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP)
Report to: Head, Human Resources
- The role formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization.
- Communicate with senior managers to express new ideas and suggest solutions; act as a consultant on HR management and organizational changes, supporting all areas of the business.
- Align business objectives with employees and management in designated business units.
- Work strategically and operationally with business segments in a business partnering capacity to ensure HR support is provided to enable them to meet their aims and objectives.
- Ensure implementation of HR initiatives within the business groups and provide proactive support and advice.
- Act as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in people management.
- Identify and prepare development plans for key employees and high potential employees.
- Manage all HR related internal and external communication.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
- Provide overall support, guidance and direction for the HR team in delivering an effective, efficient, proactive, HR service within the organization.
- Conducts weekly meetings with respective business units.
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g. coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
Required Experience and Competencies
- HND/B.Sc in Human Resources, Business Administration or related fields
- Associate of CIPM
- Motivation, Innovation, Passion, Integrity, Teamwork, Customer-Focus
- Relevant Master’s Degree will be an added advantage
- Strong business acumen.
- Labour law knowledge
- Excellent people management skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Project management and change management skills
- Time management skills
- Understanding of all HR functions and best practice
- Minimum of 3 years Previous experience as an HRBP
Very attractive (based on experience).
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org