Dispatch Rider Jobs at Citygate Global Investment Limited
Citygate Global was founded in June 2007 as a Microfinance Institution and registered with Corporate Affairs Commission. The organisation was created with the objective to reduce Nigerian population living below poverty line by intervening and enhancing the capacities of the low-end actively engaged populace struggling to run a viable businesses to earn a living. The organisation activities are geared in line with the global initiative of poverty alleviation and Financial Inclusion to all. We continually focus on this segment of the Nigerian economy by doing everything possible to assist them to run a viable businesses and improve their lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
- The successful candidate will ride company’s bike for official business, travels and field activities.
- Ensure proper use of company item.
- Study product description to update job knowledge
- Report to management on daily basis about your activities
- Maintain accurate records
- Any other duties as required by management.
Qualification /Skill Required
- OND Holder.
- Problem solving and good negotiation skills is required
- Able to work well as a team and on own initiative.
- Ability to ride a power bike
- Adequate knowledge in the structure of Motor bikes
- Ability to speak, understand and write the English language
- Possess Valid rider’s license
- Enthusiastic, dynamic and self-motivated.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Positive attitude towards work.
- Must be a skilled motorcycling rider.
- Must be physically fit.
- Heavily bodied
- Should be reliable and punctual.
- Have a mature working attitude.
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com