Recent Vacancies In A Reputable Company
A reputable company in Lagos, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Delivery Driver
Location: Fagba, Lagos
- Deliver a wide variety of items to different addresses and through different routes
- Follow route and time schedule
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate delivery vehicle
- Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients’ complaints
- Collect payments
- Inform on new products and services
- Complete logs book and reports
- Proven working experience as a delivery driver
- Valid professional driver’s licence
- Ability to read and write
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Good driving record with no traffic violations
- Minimum qualification: SSCE/ OND Holder
Job Title: ICAN/ACCA Lecturer
Location: Iju, Lagos
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- To deliver high standards of teaching and learning and to monitor the assessment processes in accordance with the requirements of the awarding body and the college.
- To evaluate the effectiveness of the subject through the application of the subject and evaluation process.
- To comply with student and course management procedures including administration such as the completion of registers.
- To design the module booklet to ensure effective learning and coverage in accordance with course outcomes and to liaise with the Course Coordinator and Director of Studies to ensure that it is cohesive and sensitive to student needs.
- To identify, share and embed good practice and resource in teaching, learning and assessment and subject leadership.
- Any other duties that may reasonably be requested by the management from time to time.
- Professional qualified accountant i.e. ACCA, CIMA or ICAN
- Two to five years of teaching experience with the mentioned awarding bodies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Prepared to work with college policies
- Ability to manage the courses effectively
- Interpersonal skills and team work
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: LagosScope of Work
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries;
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
- Gathering market and customer information;
- Representing their company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers;
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy;
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
- Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer;
- Liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders;
- Checking the quantities of goods on display and in stock;
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system;
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements;
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations;
- Feeding future buying trends back to employers;
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- Minimum qualification is Ordinary National Diploma in any Business-related disciplines.
- Ability to demonstrate sound understanding of Lagos business environment.
- Must be a good team player with outstanding communication skills and problem-solving mindset and a good knowledge of MS Office applications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a Cover Letter and Resume/CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 10th May, 2018.