Branch Accountant wanted at Workforce Group
Workforce Group – Our client, a Bakery and Fast food company in Lagos is looking to recruit ambitious, hard-working people with a passion for excellence and a proven track record in delivering great customer service in a competitive marketplace to join their Sales team in the capacity below:
Job Title: Branch Accountant
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee posting, verify, calculate and ascertain actual sales
- Typically report to a head of the unit and department head
- Develop global engineering forecasts and budgets
- Manage the accurate, reliable, and timely reporting for internal requirements
- Ensure compliance with required external and internal controls
- Perform different types of tasks as required by head of department.
- HND/B.Sc in Accounting/Finance/Economics
- 4years experience in Hospitality will be an added advantage
- Excellent knowledge in excel, word and power point.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org ‘Branch Accountant’ as the subject of the mail.