Accounting Intern wanted at Welcome2Africa international
Welcome2Africa international is a private sector development company committed to the positive economic growth of Africa and from the get-go, founded upon the vision to redefine the image of Africa. Welcome2Africa International develops and initiate a range of activities to catalyze and facilitate investment, trade and business/commercial interest into and across Africa – All with a current focus and commitment to the development and transformation of Africa’s Agribusiness sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Intern
- Welcome2Africa International has been growing steadily and is now seeking to dramatically accelerate growth. At Welcome2Africa we develop a range of initiatives within Africa and outside Africa.
- The Internship drive is for fresh graduates, those who have concluded their National Youth Service (NYSC), for job seekers and anyone who has an interest in professional/corporate experience in a start-up but growing company, committed to the development of Africa.
- The internship program will last for a period of 6 months.
- Our aim is to pre-select exceptional candidates for internship openings in Welcome2Africa International.
- The job openings cover departments like Accounting, Sales, and Research.
- Successful candidates will be considered for openings in Welcome2Africa International in Abuja.
- We wish you all the best with your application!
- Must have background knowledge in accounting or any finance course
- Ability to speak multiple languages will be considered as an added advantage
- Must have a good understanding of Africa’s Agribusiness Sector
- Must be responsible, reliable and trustworthy
- Ability to use your own initiative is essential you will be required to work with minimal supervision at times
- Must be computer literate as use of databases / IT systems is essential.
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written) are essential.
- Capable and friendly with strong communication skills and the ability to build and maintain client relationships.
- Must be mobile and willing to travel within the country and outside of the country
- Must reside in Abuja.
Application Closing Date
24th May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter’s and CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: You will not be considered if you do not provide a cover letter.