Modern Trade Sales Executive Job at BA Distribution Nigeria Limited
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Modern Trade Sales Executive
- Responsible for all Sales and efficient Distribution activities in the assigned territory.
- Responsible for implementing and driving sales and distribution initiatives in the assigned territory.
- Responsible for Customers Order Management and Sales to achieve Volume and Value Targets.
- Responsible for sales promotional strategy implementation, execution and evaluation.
- Responsible for Customers performance review in Value and Volume as against target
- Recommend appropriate Strategies to improve sales and achieve customers’ targets.
- Responsible for handling all Customers complaints and ensure prompt resolution.
- Gather market intelligence report on competitors’ activities within the assigned Territory.
- Give feedback to the company on customers’ response to company products and other activities.
- Execute and supervise all brand and trade activation and support activities in the territory.
- Ensure timely update on competitors’ activities and report same to the management.
- Carry out all market activations in the Territory in accordance with the company policy.
- Responsible for efficient utilisation of company assets in the assigned territory.
- Manage sales team through accompaniments to enhance performance.
- Recommend on the job training for the team
- Participate in the development of training materials for the sales force.
- Hold regular monthly review meeting with team to develop strategies to grow the business.
- Prepare Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly sales and distribution report according to company standards.
Eligible candidate should possess the following skills & knowledge:
- Strong leadership skills
- Good oral & written communication skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Relationship Management skills
- Excellent team player and team builder, with good organizational skills.
- Good marketing skills with excellent knowledge of FMCG.
- Strong micro computer skills.
- Coaching skills.
- Ability to motivate and enforce compliance
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Ability to work with people of diverse background and ethnicity and race
- Ability to blend with the organizational culture of the Company
- Education: A good degree or HND in Business or Social Science Studies
- Experience: 8 years and above
Application Closing Date
2nd June, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and a formal Application Letter to: email@example.com using the position applied for as subject of the email.