More Job Vacancies at Ayoola Foods Limited
Ayoola Foods Limited, is Nigeria’s leading Indigenous Food Processing, Marketing and Consulting Company. As a result of growth and the need to strengthen our current team, we need exceptional individuals with the right qualifications, drive and experience to join our team of professionals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Brand Manager
- We are looking for an experienced Female Brand Manager who is passionate about uncovering consumer insights and delivering innovative marketing campaign.
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze how our brand is positioned in the market
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues
- Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy
- Ensure brand volume and profitability objectives are achieved
- Develop and execute strong brand plans for the products
- Conduct research on the brand to ensure brand health, brand relevance and increase market share
- Strong people interaction especially with sales ensuring clear precise communication on all projects constantly
- Drive employee passion for the brands ensuring our employees are our ambassadors
- Gather insights from the market to make informed decisions on all brands
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Drive sales for the company
- Not less than 5 years’ experience in FMCG company or Advertising company promoting brands
- Strong knowledge of market research tools and techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies, and methodologies in graphic design, web design, etc.
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics, and spreadsheets
- In-depth understanding of the company’s current products and future concepts
- Minimum qualification: B.Sc/HND in Marketing, Business Admin or other related disciplines
- Membership of NIMN and/or APCON will be an added advantage
Job Title: Personal Assistant to MD
- We seek to recruit Personal Assistant to MD (Male/Female) who will be responsible for providing a resourceful and responsive administrative, organizational support to the Managing Director/CEO by helping him to prioritize his time, schedule meetings, appointments and other itineraries as assigned.
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Organize weekly diary meetings with the MD to discuss imminent engagements, invitations, and other requests.
- Organizing meetings and appointments
- Booking and arranging travel, transport, and accommodation
- Organizing events and conferences
- Reminding MD on important task/deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations, and correspondence.
- Managing database and filing system
- Ensures that guests who are meeting with the MD are well taken care of.
- Schedules meetings on behalf of the MD with his direct reports.
- Follows-up on tasks delegated by MD to his direct reports to ensure deadlines are met.
- Keeps and maintains an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of the MD
- Takes minutes of meetings attended with the MD and prepares follow-up reports and action steps.
- Screens and processes telephone calls, inquiries and request for the MD, handling them as appropriate.
- Minimum qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management or a related discipline (with 2nd Class Upper).
- Legal Background an added advantage
- Age between 35 to 45 years
- Minimum of 5-10 years working experience as PA.
- Expert level Knowledge in Microsoft Office usage
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Good Ethics For Business
- Strong Communications and People Skills.
- As an AGM, you will oversee all Sales and Marketing activities of ayoola foods Limited and execute strategic marketing plans for the organization in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
- Target Achievement via monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annually, as set by MD/GM
- Developing the products of the company in all six geo-political zones of the country and identify business development opportunities within the nation.
- Appointment of New Key Distributor (KD) and Sub-Distributors in all regions, and to grow the business with the new and existing customers.
- Manage and develop sales & marketing team for optimal productivity.
- Oversee regional and local sales managers and their subordinates.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Meet/exceed monthly quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Provide supervision through field visits, observations and measurement of results to include performance appraisals.
- Establish effective relationships and collaborations with other departments to address key business issues and opportunities.
- Ensure Channel KPIs are achieved.
- Drive a winning culture; lead, coach and coordinate weekly/ monthly Regional meetings and ensure target understanding.
- Must be constantly in touch with the market and maintain good rapport with new and existing customers.
- To conduct market intelligence and competitive watch, identify trends that affect current and future growth of regional sales and profitability.
- To send national reports weekly, monthly and quarterly.
- To submit your journey plan weekly, and monthly on the first day of the month
- Develop and maintain a good selling and service culture to maximize selling opportunities.
- To follow company policies and market control.
- Any other function as may be assigned by the company necessary to the achievement of the company goals.
Requirements & Competencies
- Not less than 5 years in the similar position and in a company with not less than 50 staff strength
- BSc. Business Admin or Marketing
- Membership of NIMN and/or APCON plus MBA will be an added advantage.
- Vast experience in marketing of foods & beverages or with a marketing company
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong Managerial and Interpersonal Skills
- The flexibility to travel in support of the expanding line of offerings
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong decision-making skills and the ability to take the lead
- Should have strong marketing and sales skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 7th June, 2018.