More Administrative Jobs Recruitment at Onisabey Enterprise
Onisabey Enterprise is a reputable organization, whose general nature of businesses are: Supplies, Sales of Petroleum, Product, Import & Exports, General Merchandise. As an independently owned agency we have an inherent passion for our local area, strong ties to our community and an intimate understanding of our market.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Administration Officer
- Keep and maintain all the accounts records in soft as well as in hard copies.
- Establish, maintain and reconcile the cashbooks daily.
- Assist in the remittances of Withholding tax.
- Assist for the preparation of financial audit
- Any other accounting task assigned by the supervisor.
- Process receipts and invoices for cash and bank payments.
- To analyse the cash situation weekly and report same to the Finance Officer.
- To ensure the safe keeping of the cashboxes.
- To perform periodic cash counts with the Finance Officer.
- To ensure that the cash security procedures are implemented and respected.
- Bachelor degree in Social Sciences or Humanities.
- 2-3 years experience in an Administrative role
- Must have very good interpersonal skills for daily interactions with internal and external clients.
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and to exercise initiative and sound judgement.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Power point.
Job Title: IT Administrator
- Investigating and diagnosing network problems.
- Providing Management with valuable IT advisory services
- Collection of IT usage statistics and reporting
- Providing recommendations when it to improving the company’s IT systems.
- Configuration and installation of IT solutions.
- Assisting co-workers with everyday IT needs.
- Setting up new users and management of security, passwords and backup.
- Monitoring of the Internet and email usage of company employees.
- B.Sc in Computer Science or Information Technology
- 3 years experience preferably in the Telecommunication sector is key for this role.
- Relevant IT Certifications are required
- Excellent problem solving skills
- High level communication and interpersonal skills
- A working knowledge of IT operating systems.
- Hands on experience of installing IT hardwares and softwares
- Strong Managerial and Organisational skills
- Good time management
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Assist in preparing the budget and revenue target for the department.
- Effectively implement the department budget in order to drive sales and marketing initiatives to achieve set target
- Identifies key resources required to implement strategy and achieve sales tar Identify, introduce and manage new client relationships
- Work with the procurement and logistics team in coordinating prompt service delivery.
- Research and identify business opportunities monthly with recommendations to the organization and ensure follow up to the execution stage.
- Sell company brand by recommending value added solutions and develop a winning strategy i.e partnerships, subcontracts etc.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of the organizations core competences and operational capabilities to provide solutions for customers resulting in profitable growth.
- Actively participate in bidding and effectively process submission of proposals covering the commercial, financial and tax aspect of the bid. Conduct a comprehensive follow-up until they are executed.
- Prioritize and communicate day-to-day project activities to the Head, Upstream. (daily activity report)
- Minimum of 3 years working experience
- 1st Degree in any discipline from a recognized institution.
Job Title: Network Services Analyst
- Takes responsibility for major aspects of network specification and design within the organization. Makes recommendations for the improvement of network design operation and economics, wherever and whenever possible.
- Produces network design, philosophies and criteria covering connectivity, capacity, interfacing, security, resilience, recovery, access and remote access.
- Is aware of operational requirements especially in terms of service levels, network availability, response times, security and repair times. Proposes design enhancements, capacity changes, contingency and recovery arrangements as required, to ensure that all network design targets are met and that the networks provided meet their service level targets within the organization’s planned budget.
- Provides advice and guidance to, business management, analysts, designers, and less experienced colleagues on all aspects of network design and technology. Interfaces with designers and planners from external suppliers and network service providers, to ensure that network requirements (particularly network response times, volumetric information and security requirements) are reflected in the overall specification.
- Manages and co‐ordinates a network design team or teams.
- Estimates and plans small to medium sized communications design projects or parts of larger projects
- Reviews network costs against budget, public tariffs and new developments, approving proposals to change network design when appropriate. Obtains and evaluates proposals from network suppliers of equipment, software and services.
- Manages a centre of expertise within the organization, taking responsibility for the development of complex network systems, including investigation, analysis, specification, design, building, testing, operation, maintenance, upgrade, migration and obsolescence.
- A technical specialist or a communications generalist typically working with an organization specializing in network design, a service provider or as part of a large organization. Has a comprehensive background in the operation and engineering of communications networks.
- Has a strategic understanding of the technical and operational aspects of working with external telecommunications service suppliers. Has an extensive knowledge, both theoretical and practical of a wide range of communications systems, networks, software, hardware and supplier services, networking media, services, and facilities. Understands the technical and economic needs of the business, is budget conscious and possesses strong interpersonal skills and knowledge of project management.
- Educated to bachelor degree level or holds a relevant professional qualification with minimum of 5 years’ experience in developing and managing networks for large organization.
- Primary Skills:
- Network Analyst, UNISUP Specialist, IT, .Net, BSc, C++, MS Office, MS Power Point, Oil & Gas, Operations
Job Title: Document Controller
- Ensures Document Management consistency across all projects, strictly maintaining control and traceability of the documentation from project initiation throughout its life cycle to completion.
- Basic understanding of Engineering/procurement/construction/commissioning documents
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat
- Familiar with e-Document management systems.
- Educated to bachelor degree level (or its equivalent)or hold a relevant professional qualification.
Job Title: Employee Relations/Planning Manager
- Promote and maintain employees wellbeing and good professional relations.
- Providing expert advice and support on all industrial relations issues thereby promoting positive employee relations culture within the organization.
- Manages highly complex and ambiguous employment ad labour relations issues for the company, providing tactical support and advice.
- Responsible for ensuring the HR management is linked to the strategic plan of the organization.
- A relevant labour relation/HR tertiary qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years oil and gas industry experience
Job Title: Security Analyst
- Drafts and maintains policy, standards, procedures and documentation for security administration, taking account of current best practice, legislation and regulation. Ensures that all identified breaches in security are promptly and thoroughly investigated. Interviews offenders in conjunction with the relevant line manager or on own authority if the breach warrants it.
- Recognises requirements for, and creates, auditable records, user documentation and security awareness literature for all services and systems within IT Security Management, ensuring that the records provide a comprehensive history of violations, resolutions and corrective action.
- In consultation with senior security personnel, devises and documents new or revised procedures relating to security control of all IT environments, systems, products or services (including physical security) in order to demonstrate continual improvement in control. Ensures that any system changes required to maintain security are implemented.
- Ensures that training, guidance and support is provided to other security administrators, in all aspects of security policy and control.
- Monitors the application and compliance of security operations procedures, and reports on non-compliance.
- Advises on, and assists with the assessment of the potential impact on existing access security mechanisms of specific planned technical changes, in order to help ensure that potential compromise or weakening of existing security controls is minimised. Also assists in the evaluation, testing and implementation of such changes.
- Reviews information systems for actual or potential breaches in security, and investigates complex, or highly sensitive violations referred by more junior staff or colleagues, handling issues imaginatively, efficiently and professionally. Obtains factual information, and formulates opinions regarding exposed violations, through interview with all levels ofstaff. At all times, undertakes to bring to the attention of management any actual or potential breaches in security
- Investigates system access enquiries referred by support staff and all enquiries relating to information security, contingency planning, as they affect the activities of the organisation, function or department. Implements and adopts known techniques to satisfy new access requirements, or provides an effective interface between users and service providers when existing facilities are considered inadequate.
- Educated to bachelor degree level or holds a relevant professional qualification.
- 2 years’ minimum experience in security administration
- Primary Skills:
- Security Personnel, BSc, Oil & Gas, Operations
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using the job title as subject of mail.
Application Deadline 29th June, 2018.