Plant Manager Opening at Adexen Recruitment Agency
Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, a key player in the FMCG industry, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Plant Manager
Job Reference: 1452
Function: Operations & Production
- Deliver production based on demand at the highest quality while maintaining cost effectiveness.
- Maintain and manage large manufacturing facilities.
- Manage plant bottling operations to maximize efficiency and material yield within set framework of quality at optimal manpower and material cost to meet the production volume targets at all times.
- Manage operations, control production while organizing the plant structure and Good Manufacturing Practice.
- Manage production schedules to ensure optimized production cost and reduced downtimes.
- Execute maintenance and engineering management system of the plant to provide high reliability of operation for every machines.
- Harmonize and coordinate all manufacturing activities of the plant.
- Review on a regular basis the operating results of the plant comparing them to the established objectives.
- Implement all quality assurance programs of the company which includes environmental safety.
- Develops a system that will ensure optimal and efficient use of labor and resources to ensure productivity is monitored.
- Plan and manage the plant’s operations budget which includes variable cost and fixed costs to ensure they are kept within reasonable prices.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Mechanical/Chemical/Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in performing production and engineering management in a food/beverage company.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a beverage/bottling company preferably as Engineering Manager, Factory Manager or Project Manager.
- Manufacturing operations management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong planning skills.
- Good analytical abilities.
- Organizational abilities.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online