Recruitment for Relationship Managers at Oscar Temple
Oscar Temple was established to provide a fully comprehensive search and selection recruitment process to the Financial services, Technology and Telecom sector, both on a permanent and interim basis. We can proudly say that we are one of the few genuine market leaders within these niche markets and pride ourselves on the quality of opportunities we can offer to our candidates.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager
- The relationship manager is expected to understand relevant financial and capital markets.
- Able to analyse data and contribute to the definition of problems and to create solutions.
- Relates well with client counterparts and establishes good working relationships.
- He/She must be an effective representative of the firm.
- Understanding the current and future perspectives of the company and developing strategies for competitive growth accordingly
- Engaging in active customers prospecting, profiling, acquisition and on-boarding.
- Researching and analysing the economy and market situations to find out new and better business opportunities
- Collaborating with clients and generating business deals that are beneficial for the businesses across group in the short to long run
- Finding out faults and loop-holes in the current business strategies and change them and help in preventing stagnancy in the business by implementing new ideas continuously
- Regularly interacting with the executive management and heads of business units of across the group to discuss pertinent business issues and strategies with them
- Engaging in discussions with the clients which help them in planning interesting business proposals which can be beneficial for the company and the clients
- Preparing compelling business cases and presentations to engage prospective clients, employees and management.
- Outstanding client relationships qualities and practices.
- Organizing & coordinating Knowledge Sharing Sessions (KSS) on Products & Services amongst staff across the group.
- Maintain comprehensive business development activities records & performance data of all staff across all business units for strategic purposes.
- Actively networking for business development, innovation and deals origination.
- Coordinate events & occasions for business developers across the Group
Qualification, Experience and Skills
- A Bachelor’s degree is the minimum requirement.
- 5-7 years of prior/cognate experience in the relevant field. Experience in sales, marketing, management withinthe financial service sector.
- A strategic thinker with quality experience in sales/business development
- Sound knowledge of financial services industry
- Visionary and help in making profitable future business deals.
- Analytical/Quantitative/Problem Solving Skills
- Creativity, Initiative and Commitment
- Excellent Oral & Written Communications skills
- Excellent Relationship Management skills
- Adherence to Firm Policies/Limits
- Prolific skills in deal originations, execution and Project Management
- Management of Diverse Workforce & Firm’s Resources
- Team Player Skills
Application Closing Date
8th June, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org