Cadastral Officers Job at the Lagos State Government EGIS Project
Lagos State Government – The Lagos State eGIS Project in line with the mandate of ensuring sustainability in its implementation of a full digital mapping and enterprise Geographic Information Systems (GIS) for the State, hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the underlisted position:
Job Title: Cadastral Officer (Digitizer)
Job Offer type: Contract
Duration: Less than 12 months
- B.Sc/HND in Surveying, Geography or higher in any related course.
- Conversant with Microsoft Operating System
- Understanding of client/server and/or web based applications
- Applicant must not be above 28 years of age at the period of this publication.
- Proficiency in ICT mostly Microsoft Suite and general Application.
- Knowledgeable in use of GIS software such as:
- ERDAS Imagine
- Google Sketch
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team Player
Application Closing Date
20th June, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further processing.