Hot Accounting Jobs for today
Myjoy Food Industries Limited, a fast paced and world class bakery, with a depot around the Ajah – Lekki Axis, seeks the service of:
Job Title: Experienced Female Accountant
- Oversee the entire accounting process.
- Accounts reconciliation with banks, customers as well as suppliers / contractors.
- Prepares payment vouchers (cash and bank) required for cash and cheque payment processing.
- Prepare cheque for payments on the instruction of the finance controller.
- Initiate fund requisition / request for accounting staff needs.
- Prepare journal vouchers for new accounts and also for reversal of wrong entries in the ledger.
- Reconciliation of branch / depot returns.
- Adhere to attendance policies, and other applicable operating rules, policies and procedure in the company
- Carryout other duties that may be assigned to you periodically.
- B.Sc./HND in Accounting from a recognized University/Polytechnic;
- Minimum of Four (4) years in same role preferably in manufacturing sector;
- Must be Female and resident in Ibadan around Challenge;
- Must be proficient in the use Microsoft word and excel;
- Knowledge of any accounting software will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘Experienced Female Accountant -REF: EXACC2018062’ as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 2nd July, 2018.
Mark Gray Industries is proud chemical industry with quality and standards. We produce and supply chemicals for the production of food substances and other organic and inorganic materials. We believe in supporting the communities in which our clients are located. We do this through sponsorships and local charities.
We are currently looking for qualified graduate who consistently strive for excellence, to be part of our organization:
Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Field: Accounting
- Performing analytical review of audit subject areas by assessing the risk of business processes and monitoring and reporting on year on year changes in processes.
- Develop risk based audit plans.
- Develop audit terms of reference, agree with auditors and obtain management approval
- Execute field work based on approved terms of reference and prepare memos detailing audit findings
- Prepare draft audit report, discuss and agree recommendations, and issue final report.
- Preparation of audit/management reports and discussion of audit finding with business owners
- Monitor, track and report progress on implementation of audit recommendations.
- Provide input in the process of improvements to Internal Audit and procedures
- Participate in Management and Leadership meetings
- MBA or MSc in Finance or related discipline is preferred
- Position is based in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Compensation is attractive and commensurate upon experience.
- A professional accounting qualification such as ACCA, ACA or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized professional body
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in the financial management / accounting / auditing role
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- 4% pension scheme
- Plus range of allowance, incentives and bonuses
- Juan Industries believe in rewarding her employees for their commitment and endeavors and have designed a flexible benefits package that will suit all of our staffs.
- Salary Range: N250,000 – N300,000 per month
- 40 hours a week role – Monday to Friday
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Michael Stevens Consulting – We are a long established management and learning consulting firm, with a subsidiary in Accra, Ghana and advanced plans to expand into other geographies.
In order to meet our growth objectives and strengthen the management of the practice, we are looking for self-managed and very experienced professionals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Executive
Locations: Akure-Ondo, Kaduna, Kano, Port-Harcourt-Rivers and Warri-Delta
- The Key Account Executive is responsible for handling key accounts assigned to them; maintaining long term relationship with key personnel and maximizing the business potential of those customers through increasing sales opportunities and projects development.
Main Tasks Include
- Identify new areas of interest and generate new business.
- Ensure successful and timely delivery of products and services to assigned accounts according to their specifications.
- Ensure continuous customer satisfaction through delivering high on major customer performance criteria.
- Arrange weekly visits to each customer to follow up on business.
- Effectively coordinate and track all activities occurring for each account assigned; starting from lead identification and tender generation up till final payment and cycle closure.
- Establish, develop and maintain trust and business relationships with key personnel across various departments in assigned accounts; this helps in knowing and developing customer organizational structure per department.
- Understand customers’ business, goals, needs and requirements and accordingly propose solutions that meet their objectives.
Professional Experience and Requirements
- 2-5 years of sales experience, preferably in FMCG and Manufacturing related field
- Experience in driving is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 11th June, 2018.
Jets Wles Limited – We are one of Nigeria’s leading indigenous producers of refined petroleum products with a hallmark of quality and the delivery of exceptional value and satisfaction to our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Applicants must be have a degree in accountacy and have knowledge in microsoft excel,and should not be more than 30 years old.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com