New Vacancy For Maintenance Engineer at Hobark International
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Engineer – Rotating Equipment
Req I D: Req-1335
- Review and confirm asset register for upload into the EAM tool. Translate
- Maintenance strategies and maintenance routines into EAM task templates
- Develop Bill of Materials (BOM) and spares listing, translate to EAM template for upload.
- Review client’s Maintenance and integrity management system, providing Rotating Equipment Specialist insight and identify gaps, including Maintenance and Integrity philosophy, strategies, processes and procedures.
- Close gaps that have been identified and develop/update the client’s Maintenance and Integrity Management system to optimise delivery of Rotating Equipment outages for the Asset
- Assess possible Enterprise Asset Management software/Tool (EAM) that will enable the client to implement the developed management system and make recommendations including, cost of implementation to client.
- Support the implementation of the EAM tool;
- Minimum of a B.Sc in an Engineering
- Registered with COREN with valid practicing license.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the field of rotating equipment maintenance engineering and services Should have a minimum of 3yrs leadership experience within in the relevant maintenance discipline, having the responsibility for Maintenance strategy articulation; and development of policies & procedures
- Strong rotating equipment diagnostic and troubleshooting experience required.
- Lifting equipment Specialist, Maintenance Supervisor, Mechanical Engineer, Rotary Equipment, BSc, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Operations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply