Job Vacancies at Adexen Recruitment Agency
Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client in various sector, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy CEO – Operations (Expatriate)
Job Reference: 1454
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Industry: Financial services
- The Deputy CEO works closely with the affiliate’s CEO.
- He/she is in charge of business development management and participates in making strategic choices to ensure the Institution’s sustainable and profitable growth.
In this capacity, he/she shall:
- Support the CEO in developing the Institution in accordance with the strategy and business plan defined with the board of directors, and report on the results
- Organize the business development of the bank by ensuring solid, strong and profitable growth of the operations, in keeping with the bank’s mission and good risk management
- Identify the drivers to improve Group’ commercial performance by developing and rolling out new products/services and their respective distribution channels, increasing client satisfaction and loyalty, and implementing an organization that boosts productivity for all links in the commercial chain
- Ensure the expansion of the bank’s branch network in the targeted regions
- Contribute to the professional development of key staff at the bank
- Foster and enhance relationships with partners (lenders, donors, technical providers) and local authorities (central bank, tax authorities, etc.)
- Master’s degree
- 8 to 10 years’ professional experience, including 5 years in an executive position
- Experience in managing multi-disciplinary teams within an international group
- Accomplished experience in a developing country, ideally in Africa
- Fluency in English, reading and understanding French is appreciated;
- Excellent entrepreneurial, leadership, planning and organisation skills, results-oriented;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, leadership, resilient.
- Ability to find pragmatic solutions adapted to the local context
Attractive expatriate package.
Job Title: Managing Director
Job Reference: 1453
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Industry: Logistics & Transport
- Provide conceptual leadership for the strategic direction and daily management of the Urban Transit operations as well as building a strong brand and culture ensuring sustainable profitability and drive improvements in the customer experience and striving to improve the brand. Develop and monitor the overall business strategy and build capabilities that will deliver a fully integrated urban transit proposition.
Leadership and Management:
- Create a dynamic and well-tailored organisational structure, develop and lead senior management team to deliver in line with the organisation’s goals, while embracing and driving through continuous business improvement.
- Prepare and agree annual performance objectives for the business with the Leadership team to ensure that success is driven and promoted throughout the business.
- Provide strategic leadership in the pursuit of corporate objectives that are in line with stakeholder objectives.
- Strategize marketing, business development, operations and projects while directing the activities of the business to ensure achievement of respective sales targets and business plans.
- Responsible for enhancing the reputation and relationship of the business with key customers and accounts to foster the business interests.
- Provide strategic advice to the board and CEO to give them an accurate view of the market and the company’s future.
- Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans to facilitate achievement by planning cost-effective operations and market development activities.
- Ensure company policies and legal guidelines are communicated all the way from the top down in the company and that they are followed at all times.
- Communicate and maintain trust relationships with shareholders, business partners and authorities.
- Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of the leadership team of the business by providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance.
- Oversee the company’s financial performance, investments and other business ventures.
- Act as the public speaker and public relations representative of the company in ways that strengthen its brand.
- Develop and execute the company’s business strategies to attain the goals of the board and shareholders.
- Engage with the board and the relevant departments to ensure the adoption and delivery of corporate plans, projects and key performance indices.
- Develop effective strategies for service delivery to sustain current business and ensure that the organization is sustainable in the long-run.
- Implement and improve the rolling plan, strategic direction, business strategy and business model as approved by the board.
- Ensure the bus fleet and its property portfolio are managed to deliver maximum strategic and operational benefits.
- Maintain relevant Corporate Governance Framework suitable for a commercial organisation which takes account of board and public-sector accountabilities and the company’s operating licensing requirements at all times.
- Ensure that effective processes exist to control costs, budgets and capital expenditures.
- Maintain and improve the systems, vision and facility to identify all principal risks and uncertainties relevant to the business, and the development of appropriate risk management strategies.
- Ensure sustainable development and effective implementation of the organisation’s safety and risk management policies and practices including the provision of assurance to the board and its committees.
- Minimum of Master’s degree in management or relevant discipline. MBA will be preferred
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience with the last five years in a Leadership role.
- Experience in public transport, logistics, supply-chain or in a sector providing mass market, high profile service delivery in organizations with national coverage.
- A track record of growing a strong corporate performance culture, establishing an innovative and effective performance and service quality evaluation.
- Proven track record in maintaining a fit for purpose Corporate Governance Framework.
- Ability to effectively engage with and manage relationships with high profile political and business parties.
- Knowledge and certification of Project Management (PRINCE2, PMI etc.) would be an added advantage.
- Must have proficient knowledge of transportation and logistics management, contract management, budgeting, marketing and communications.
- Must possess strong leadership skill and proficient at strategic planning.
Job Title: Group Head, Security
Job Reference: 1455
Industry: Logistics & Transport
Function: HSE & Security
- Develop and lead a cross-departmental approach for all aspects of protective security, covering Security Governance, Personnel Security, Physical & Asset Security.
- Lead and build a strong security culture where people have a high degree of security awareness and good security practices become an integral part of the company’s mode of operation while assuming the function of Incident Controller in major and emergency situations, in line with the company’s Incident Management Framework.
- Develop and execute protective and pre-emptive security strategy, framework and security plan to manage departmental risks that set the journey and direction for how security is considered and embedded into the business operations.
- Provide strategic security leadership, advice and assurance to the senior business leaders and the security community within the company.
- Establish strong, strategic and working relationships with the senior business leaders and the security community ensuring a common understanding of company’s security direction and expectations while promoting good security management and leadership.
- Establish strong, collaborative relationships with security leaders from other Government agencies and proactively engage in Government wide security forums.
- Establish strong, strategic relationships with the Group Head HHSEQ, Head, ICR, Head, HR & Admin and other key stakeholders within the company.
Organisational Change Management:
- Lead the development and execution of the organisation’s change management strategy and implement plan to raise awareness and engage the hearts and minds with regards to security.
- Embed the level of capability desired and deliver agreed security outcomes and objectives for the company while meeting its obligations to wider government mandated initiatives.
- Champion the desired security behaviours.
- Provide support to senior leaders and people managers in effecting the desired culture with their staff and teams.
Security Planning and Performance:
- Lead the development of comprehensive strategic security objectives, priorities and security plan that enable the achievement of the business outcomes, desired culture maturity and capability uplift.
- Oversee the effective running of the Security Office ensuring regular reviews of the strategic documentation and frameworks are completed.
- Provide effective leadership for Security & Privacy within the Department and business operations.
- Lead the development and implementation of protective security policies, procedures, standards and guidelines to form the baseline for achieving its transformation and business objectives.
- Provide oversight of management of critical risk and threat identification, remediation and establishment of protective controls and measures for continued strengthening of all facets of security across the company’s operations.
- Develop and implement Security/Risk monitoring material and report these on a regular basis through the company’s Governance system.
- Activate and direct the company’s response to major/emergency incidents.
- Assess impact on staff, assets, critical business functions and services and the Department’s credibility.
- Manage the Emergency Operations Centre and Incident Response team.
People Leadership and Management:
- Provide context, translate and communicate the Department’s direction within your team.
- Set appropriate directions, priorities and expectations for direct reports and agree to the work programmes, tasks and performance.
- Lead and inspire by working with direct reports to set clear and positive team objectives and line of sight for each staff member for the achievement of those objectives.
- Manage the performance, development and engagement of direct reports in accordance with company’s processes and the needs and priorities of the team.
- Demonstrate leadership support for all Departmental initiatives and organisational development activities, modelling expected behaviours to direct reports to create a desired workplace culture.
- Set annual team budget and ensure forecast and budget is accurate, monitored and reported on.
- Proactively look at opportunities for cost savings, ensuring value for money in all activities.
- Ensure all expenditure is within budget and financial delegate policy.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline. A degree in Psychology would be an added advantage.
- Master’s degree would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10- 15 years of experience in private sector corporate security or related public-sector organization.
- At least 3-5 years of direct experience in a significant leadership role.
- Demonstrate experience and exposure in the international security arena dealing with security-related issues.
- Experience in Transport / Logistics is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of incident investigation, investigative and forensic service and risk assessment.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills with relationship building and maintenance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply