Safety Corp Recruitment at the Rivers State Neighbourhood Safety Corps Agency
The Rivers State Neighbourhood Safety Corps Agency (RIVNESCA) is created by Rivers State Neighbourhood Safety Corps Law No. 8 of 2018 with a mandate to establish the Rivers State Neighborhood Safety Corps Agency. We are a community based intelligence platform designed to encourage and consolidate an effective security synergy between the security agencies and communities.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Safety Corp
Special Requirements (For Headquarters Staff Only):
- Applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria and resident in Rivers State.
- Applicant must be certified physically and mentally fit by a recognized Medical Practitioner from any of the Government Health Institutions.
- Applicant must not have previous criminal record.
- Applicant must present two verifiable references – one of whom must either be a Traditional Ruler from that locality or a top Government functionary.
- For agency staff, applicant must not be more than 30yrs of age.
- Not more than 5 years post NYSC experience.
General Requirements (For Safety Corps):
- For Junior Cadre, applicant must not be below 18yrs or above 30yrs.
- For Senior Cadre, applicant must not be below 25yrs or above 45yrs.
- Applicants must have a minimum of WAEC or its equivalent with credits in at least five subjects including English Language.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online