Account Receivable Credit Control Officer Job at Hobark International Limited
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Account Receivable Credit Control Officer
Req I D: Req-1365
- Review timesheets for accuracy before invoicing.
- Chase POs from customers and review for correctness before invoicing.
- Review all invoices before submission to customers.
- Ensure timely submission of sales invoices to customers.
- Resolve all queries raised on invoices.
- Chase payment from customers and maintain contact with clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment.
- Maintain contract DSO for customers and flag over-due invoices.
- Handles issuance of credit notes to customers.
- Posting invoices and allocating payment in SAP.
- Reconcile customer’s ledger on a regular basis.
- Providing invoices payment status to Management on a weekly basis.
- Accountant, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger Reconciliation, UNISUP Specialist, Accounting, BSc, MS Office, MS Power Point, Operations, SAP
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online