Bank Reconciliation Executive wanted at Lorache Group
Lorache Group – Our client, an FMCG company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bank Reconciliation Executive
- We are in need of the service of a suitable candidate who is presently on the position of a Bank Reconciliation Executive with cognate experience from an FMCG/Banking industry.
Requirements & Qualification
- Qualification: Relevant company experience preferred, Graduate / Post Graduate
- Experience: 2 years
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- B.Sc Accounting
- ICAN certified will be an added advantage
- Advanced Excel skills, ability to work lookups and pivot tables
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated to learn new concepts and participate in new projects.,
- Initiative and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- IT and numerical abilities are crucial.
Application Closing Date
15th June, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV’s to: email@example.com Using the position applied for as subject of the mail.