Job Vacancies at STEBUK Academy
STEBUK Academy is a newly established School located in Ikosi, Ketu, Lagos. The school consists of Creche, Nursery, Primary, College and Training sections. The following vacant Teaching position is available for interested qualified, results-driven, highly innovative, proactive, passionate and committed persons with strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and IT skills.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Subject Teacher
- We are in need of Teachers for the following subject areas: Agricultural Science, Basic Technology and Technical Drawing
- The Teacher of Basic Technology, Agricultural Science, and Technical Drawing will plan, prepare and deliver instruction to students in accordance with the Nigerian National Policy on Education and regulations of Stebuk Academy
- The teacher will cover effectively and efficiently every item in the schemes of work in use in the school while also teaching the students all they need in everyday life in relation to the three subjects
- Over and above all, every teacher in Stebuk Academy is a role model to the students.
- B.Ed or B.Sc or its equivalent is required. Any higher Degree or qualification, especially in the field of Basic Technology and Technical Drawing, is an advantage.
- At least 2 years teaching experience in a similar role. Any other experience relating to Basic Technology and Technical Drawing is an advantage.
- Effective communication and presentation skills, good communication (English Language), a good understanding of adolescent psychology, good interpersonal skills, a team player, ability to work effectively with minimum supervision, proficiency in the use of Office Suites like Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
Job Title: Carer
The carer will be supervised by the Nursery Head
- Should be available everyday
- Be in charge of babies personal belongings e.g. toys, diapers
- Ensure the babies are properly cared for
- Be able to observe babies’ physical and social development
- Mature and experienced in taking care of children
- Be strong, full of energy( resilience and stamina required)
- Have social understanding
- Love babies
- Must be able to do paperwork (to document child’s sleeping and eating patterns)
- O’Level with at least 1 year experience as Child Carer.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org