Accountant Job at Risk Control Services Nigeria Limited
Risk Control Services Nigeria Limited is a leading Nigerian company providing multinational and local companies with customized security solutions and consulting services.
The range of consulting offerings which we provide enables businesses to meet specific security requirements using our custom built security solutions backed by stringent quality guarantees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- The Account Officer organizes all general accounting activities, preparation of accounting and financial reports and ensures that accurate accounting systems and record are kept.
- Maintains the general ledger and all related accounts with proper documentation and records of all company transactions.
- Prepare Invoices and ensure adequate documentations are done.
- Follow up with debtors and ensures prompt payment of invoices whenever they are due.
- Keep records of day-to-day transactions and responsible for the preparation of accounts payable, invoices and purchases orders, petty cash and payroll calculation.
- Assist the business manager in preparation of annual account, interim, annual budget and comparative financial reports.
- Prepare daily Bank balances and receivables reports and forward same to the OP and MD.
- Ensure all Bank accounts are reconciled and proper documentations are made
- Filling and remittance of statutory deductions like PAYE, PENSION, VAT, etc.
- Maintain updated fixed asset register.
- Process all payment requisition including transfers and cheques
- Provides administrative support in accounting unit such as preparation of financial reports.
- Stays current with developments, practice trends and promulgations in the accounting profession; monitors accounting systems and recommends new or revised policies and procedures
- Candidate must be proficient in the use of Peachtree, be able to work under pressure, must be a team player, must be a graduate and must have completed NYSC.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org