Customer Service Officer Opening at PFL Education
PFL is an international education consultancy with global presence in Asia, Africa, America, Australia, Dubai and Canada and the UK and operating in Nigeria since 1997. We represent the interest of several institutions in Australia, Canada, Dubai, New Zealand, USA and United Kingdom.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Reporting to: General Manager
- Ensure excellent customer service is being provided across all the PFL offices;
- Be the first point of contact with complaints and carry out initial investigations;
- Investigate visa rejects after every intake
- Provide help and advice to clients on the Company’s services;
- Implement customer service procedures, policies and standards for the unit and by extension the Company;
- Communicate courteously with clients by telephone, email, letter and face to face;
- Investigate and resolving customers’ application challenges, which may be complex or long-standing problems;
- Responsible for consistent after sales follow up with all PFL registered students to ensure client satisfaction;
- Responsible for database of client sponsors to send good wishes from the Company on special days;
- Handle complaints or any major incidents involving PFL clients;
- Investigate refund requests before escalating to the General Manager;
- Keep accurate records of discussions or correspondence with every client;
- Analyze data to determine the level of customer service PFL is providing across all offices;
- Render weekly customer services activity and monthly analysis reports to the General Manager and other senior managers as required;
- Responsible for maintaining the integrity of feedback or complaints data and procedures for management use with the opportunity to advice reviews as required;
- Meeting with other managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service;
- Work with PFL staff to ensure delivery of high customer service standard across the offices;
- Ensure increase in the PFL Nigeria client base;
- Ensure improved after sales service that leads to increased student referrals and revenue generation;
- Conduct PFL Mystery Shopper test to measure staff competence and integrity.
- Conduct client or market surveys in order to obtain information about the market.
- Any other duties required by management.
Core Working Relationship:
- CRM Officers, Student Counsellors, Virtual Counselling Team, Branch Managers, IDEAS In-House-Reps, Center Manager, Assistant General Manager, General Manager.
Experience and Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree or able to demonstrate the level of key skills required at degree level – essential
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in a customer service role – essential
- Significant experience of staff management – essential
- Marketing experience – desirable.
Skills and Qualities:
- Posses strong people skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to discuss and handle strategic and sensitive issues
- Working knowledge of marketing principles
- Polite, tactful and friendly attitude
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Sound report writing and analytical skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite
- Detail oriented with the ability to multitask.
Application Closing Date
12th June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org