Secretary Opening at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Process all Mission Orders, flight tickets follow up and distribution for Resident Personnel
- Follow up Resident Personnel planning and weekly signature
- Prepare and retire expense notes for Personnel in the department
- Follow up Immigration / Green Card issues with the immigration Team
- Supervise, handle, sort and dispatch incoming and outgoing correspondences
- Format and assign chrono numbers to letters and dispatch accordingly
- Receive and confirm that all documents are in order before presenting them for signature
- Ensure proper online archiving of documents
- Disseminate and ensure good diffusion of information to all Gas Commercial personnel when required
- Liaise with media team when required to ensure Gas Commercial visibility
- Coordinate departmental driver for maximum efficience
- Organize order and storage of appropriate office supplies and maintain good records with Admin Assistant
- Purchase and manage Gas Commercial secretariat refreshments
- Manage meeting rooms requests for the department
- Manage floor cleaners to ensure a clean and hazard free environment
- Manage security access requests / temporary pass for Gas Commercial contractors
- Update Emergency Duty Call sheet
- Organize Gas Commercial team building and send forth events.
- Coordinate, schedule and organize the holding of meetings, seminars, conferences when required
- Secretarial staff with 3-5 years experience in secretarial duties
- Good computer skills, Good work organization, Excellent communication skills.
Application Closing Date
13th June, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online