Unilever Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Key Distributor
Unilever is a major player in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMEG) segment of the Nigerian economy. Some of the company’s world class standard brands are Close Up toothpaste, Lipton Yellow Label Tea, Blue Band Spread, Knorr and Royco Cubes, Omo and Sunlight laundry powder, Lux and Lifebuoy soaps. Our business is founded on a sense of purpose, and our unique heritage still shapes the way we do business.
The size and scale of our operations require entrepreneurs who act as our business partners in various territories. As part of our ambitious growth plan in Nigeria, we are seeking candidates who would play a critical market development role for some of our future core product lines in the capacity below:
Job Title: Key Distributor
Location: Northern Nigeria
Scope: Rural, Urban & Corporate
The distributors will focus on the following locations:
Kano, Fagge, Kura, Sokoto, Illela, , Argungu, Brinin Kebbi, Jega, Zuru, Kaduna, Makarfi, Zango Kataf, Zaria, Sanga, Katsina, Funtua, Daura, Minna, Kotongora, Bida, Suleja, Gwagwalada, Abuja, Lafia, Akwanga, Wamba, Makurdi, Vandeikya, Katsina-Ala, Gboko, Jos, Mangu, Shendam, Bauchi, Gombe, Kaltungo, Dutse, Hadija, Gusau, Talata Mafara, Maiduguri, Bama, Biu, Jalingo, Wukari, Takum, Donga, Ibi, Yola, Jimeta, Michika, Mubi, Potiskum, Damaturu, Nguru, Geidam.
- Financial Strength (Borrowed funds not exceeding 50% of Working Capital)
- Financial Requirements of N10 – N30 million startup Working Capital depending on location.
- Sound business or trading acumen
- Good Knowledge of the Consumer Goods Market
- Possess a high sense of integrity and show willingness to work within company policy
- Currently in FMCG Business or New Entrant
- Ability to communicate in English, local language and Pidgin English is desirable.
- Growth mindset, flexible and adaptable to change
The following should be contained in the application:
- Company Profile (Include Contact details)
- Photocopies of Certificate of Incorporation, including particulars of directors,
- Application Letter indicating markets or location(s) of interest and working capital commitment
Application Closing Date
21st June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Sales Operations Manager,
Unilever Nigeria Plc,
1 Billingsway, Oregun,
Any of the Regional Offices nationwide:
Behind Trafford Hotel,
14c, Muritala Mohammed Way,
Old Mile 3,
Yola Road, Opp. Gombe International Hotel,
AC4, Abubakar Sidi Road,
Former Kaduna Road,