Accountant Opening at Smart Partners Consulting limited
Smart Partners Consulting Limited – Our client in the retail business, is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Our client in the retail business, urgently need to hire a highly competent and qualified Accountant with proven track record in preparing asset, liability and capital account entries, can effectively compile and analyze financial account and recommend financial actions.
- Prepare and analyze financial statement, budgeting and planning.
- Oversee financial operations management including banking relationships and negotiations
- Performs statistical, cost and financial analysis of financial reports and data, and prepares subsequent narrative analysis for management.
- Manage retention and preparation of tax records, tax returns and other required reports and provide advisory services to management.
- Supervision of account payable, receivables and inventory
- Procurement, operating expenses and payroll execution and management
- Managing Cash flows, costing and factory accounting.
- Monitor compliance in line with accepted accounting principles and company procedures.
- Training and Development of team
- Managing vendor and store rental payments
Skills and Requirements
- Must be excellent in Retail store Business accounting
- Good leadership and communication skills
- Accurate numerical and presentation skills
- Excellent in the use of Microsoft properties
- Must be good in negotiation, Fraud monitoring and have investigating skills
- Minimum of 6years working experience with more than 3years from Retail store Business
- The ideal candidate must be good with the use of Quickbook, Retailpro and Excel
- B.Sc in Accounting
- ICAN or ACCA or Masters in Finance
Application Closing Date
13th June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed CV’s including verifiable achievements to: firstname.lastname@example.org