New Vacancies at Hobark International Limited
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Lead Process Engineer
Req I D: Req-1368
- Carry out process engineering studies and provide assistance to any process activity needed to support operations at site
- Carry out process engineering studies within the context of site modifications (SMR) or field development / facilities upgrade projects
- Participate in the SMR Process by following up on implementation of SMRs from initiation to completion
Provide process engineering SERVICES towards SUPPORTING OPERATIONS through the following:
- Conduct process studies in order to optimize production for Onshore/Offshore sites.
- Review & Contribute to formulation of Operating Philosophy for new projects
- Review & Contribute to formulation of Operations Manual for new projects and review/update existing ones
- Provide process support for Onshore/Offshore commissioning, Start-up, Ramp-up & Shutdown
- Provide process assistance to Onshore/Offshore
- Operations for technical operating problems
- Provide assistance for any process activities across production sites.
Provide process engineering Services towards SMRs, Facilities Upgrade through the following:
- Perform core process design activities as instructed by lead design engineer
- Undertake de-bottleneck studies and recommend solutions to optimize existing installations (Safety, Environment, Production, etc)
- Provide Process design and know-how within JV Operations and to other Departments and Divisions
- Ensure that Process Documentation & Design complies with COMPANY Rules and Specifications and with International Standards and that it is kept updated
- Ensure that all updated documents are sent to EDMS team for processing
- Participate in and prepare technical audits -PTR / HAZOP / HAZID etc
- Ensure contact with process specialists in HQ and liaise with HQ for integration of new Projects with existing facilities
- Carry out effective process design studies for SMR
- Provide effective and timely response to technical queries / SMRs
- Support Contractors to prepare Scope of Work or review/validate process studies by Contractors
- Participate in site visits, pre-studies, basic and detailed studies for process-related modifications to existing installations.
- Ensure that all SMRs are carried out according to Company procedure and within a defined timeline
- B.Sc in Chemical Engineering or related engineering discipline
- 10 years minimum experience in process engineering design in the oil/gas industry
- Must have at least 5 years experience in a lead process engineer role
- Should be proficient in the use of Process simulation software e.g. ProII, HYSYS
- Valid medical certificate acceptable to Company
- Valid BOSIET/HUET (including CA-EBS) certificate for offshore missions
- Process Engineer, BSc, Engineering, MS Office, Oil & Gas, Operations, QA/QC.
Job Title: Secretary, Commercial & Strategy
Req I D: Req-1367
- Process all Mission Orders, flight tickets follow up and distribution for Resident Personnel
- Follow up Resident Personnel planning and weekly signature
- Prepare and retire expense notes for Personnel in the department
- Follow up Immigration / Green Card issues with the immigration Team
- Supervise, handle, sort and dispatch incoming and outgoing correspondences
- Format and assign chrono numbers to letters and dispatch accordingly
- Receive and confirm that all documents are in order before presenting them for signature
- Ensure proper online archiving of documents
- Disseminate and ensure good diffusion of information to all Gas Commercial personnel when required
- Liaise with media team when required to ensure Gas Commercial visibility
- Coordinate departmental driver for maximum efficiency
- Organize order and storage of appropriate office supplies and maintain good records with Admin Assistant
- Purchase and manage Gas Commercial secretariat refreshments
- Manage meeting rooms requests for the department
- Manage floor cleaners to ensure a clean and hazard free environment
- Manage security access requests / temporary pass for Gas Commercial contractors
- Secretarial staff with 3-5 years experience in secretarial duties
- Good computer skills, Good work organization,
- Excellent communication skills
- Administrator, Secretary, BSc, Business Management, Engineering, EPC, MS Office, MS Power Point, Oil & Gas, Operations.
Job Title: UFR Offshore Company Representative (Night)
Req I D: Req-1332
Location: Offshore/Onshore Nigeria
- Supervise that the agreed procedures are respected during all the offshore presence of the installation vessel on Company site, mainly for the following activities performed onboard the vessel by URF Contractor:
- Supply / Barge activities alongside or at close vicinity of the vessel
- Transfer of equipment onboard the vessel
- Deck operations
- Lifting, overboarding, lowering and landing of subsea structures
- Subsea ROV works
- Ensure that any modification of the agreed procedure is covered by the Management Of Change agreed process Sign in due time and when satisfactory preparation level has been achieved each specific Ready For Installation certificate.
- Communicate with onshore support to:
- Plan the coming operations
- Mobilise offshore relevant personnel from other packages (i.e. SPS & Umbilical Contractor Personnel)
- Communicate, in accordance with the defined project procedures, with COMPANY Representative acting onboard other vessel(s) working at Site in case of co-activities or SIMOPS activities.
- Ensure, when relevant, the interface onboard the vessel between MWS Representative and URF Contractor and ensure, in accordance with MWS agreed scope, that relevant MWS certificate has been issued.
- Ensure that ICAPS are filled, signed and transferred to URF Contractor’s ICAPS Coordinator
- Sound background in Oil and Gas installations, marine operations and offshore construction.
- Minimum 10 years experience in Design and Installation of Subsea / Deepwater Steel Structures or previous exposure to UFR EPCI projects.
- Good knowledge of international structural design codes / standards Good organizational skills
- Experience in leadership and team management
- Fluent in English (verbal and written).
- BOSIET certificate.
- Company Site Representative, HSE, Installation Engineer, Subsea Engineering, BSc, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Operations
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply