Job Vacancies at Addosser Microfinance Bank
Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited is an innovative financial institution dedicated to improving the living condition of everyday people through value-added financial products and services. The bank was incorporated in 2008 and is duly licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a microfinance bank.
The bank requires suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Information Technology Intern
- Users Support on Software and Hardware Issues.
- Assist in technical deployment of information management solutions.
- Reports generation.
- Network Trouble Shooting.
- Branch Support.
- Server Administration.
- Backup Contingency Management.
- Database Management.
Relevant Skills, Qualification, Attributes & Experience
- OND in Computer Science or any other relevant course of study.
- Excellent Analytical Skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- Excellent communication, reporting skills.
- Applicants must not be more than 25 years.
Application Deadline 18th June, 2018.
Job Title: Graphics Artist and Social Media Officer
Duties & Responsibilities
- The candidate should have a good grasp of graphic design and social media management.
- Create visually-appealing social media posts optimized for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Basic video editing skills
- Design custom posts and ads that build brand awareness and drive business leads.
- Gather and implement feedback from content writers to better social media strategy.
- Create graphics that meet specific commercial or promotional needs.
- Continuously improve upon existing branding and innovate how Likeable Local is presented on and offline to win new customers.
- Contribute new ideas on how content and advertisements can be improved for customers.
Relevant Skills, Qualifications, Attributes & Experience
- Background in Graphic Design, and video editing.
- Sound knowledge of Photoshop and coral draw*
- Strong knowledge of best practices in social media and graphic design required.
- Ability to create compelling images with text overlays that drive social media engagement.
- Applicant must have a B.Sc, OND/HND in any other relevant course of study.
- 0 – 2 year cognate experience ( Corpers are welcome to apply)
- Very creative individual who can work with little or no supervision.
- Must be able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent Interpersonal & communication.
- Applicants must not be more than 28 years
Application Deadline 30th June, 2018.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com