Job Vacancies at Zenith Engineering Nigeria Limited
Zenith Engineering Nigeria Limited is a leading 100% indigenous Nigerian company established in 1997 to provide a broad spectrum of services and expertise to the Energy and Oil & Gas (onshore and offshore) sectors.
Zenith Engineering Nigeria Limited is a Company that delivers engineering, procurement, design, construction, maintenance (EPCM),Installation and project management to governments and clients in diverse industries in Nigeria.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Manager
- We are looking for an experienced Administrative Manager to supervise daily support operations of our company and plan the most efficient administrative procedures.
- You will lead a team of professionals to complete a range of administrative duties in different departments.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations.
- Manage schedules and deadlines.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints.
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation.
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities within the organizations.
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations.
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments.
- Proven experience as Administrative or HR Managers.
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies.
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles.
- Proficient in MS Office
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
- A team player with leadership skills
- B.Sc/HND in Business Administration or relative field.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resumes to: email@example.com
Job Title: Logistics Manager
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services.
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle.
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments.
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints.
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets.
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements.
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements.
- Proven working experience as a logistics manager.
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management.
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff Proficient in standard logistics software.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
- B.Sc/HND in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain or related field.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 20th July, 2018.