Customer Service Officer Job at Greenlife Pharmaceuticals Limited
Greenlife Pharmaceuticals Limited, a foremost and indigenous pharmaceutical business was incorporated in the year 1995 with RC No. 269507 under the Laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Our primary business focus is in healthcare delivery. The company has the vision of “being a vanguard of healthy living and a choice companion to all her publics”. The company has over time introduced some pharmaceutical products of various therapeutic segments, many of which have become brand leaders in the Nigerian pharmaceutical market.
Greenlife Pharmaceuticals Limited is committed to the provision of affordable brands in Nigeria and beyond. Our expansion project has created the need for more credible and result oriented minds to join our team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
- Ensure that all feedback portals (e.g. website, email addresses, chat sites, telephone lines) are functioning
- Ensure 24 hours turn-around time on emails and client letters including mails or issues that require further escalation
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Ensure customer deliverables within turnaround time and ensure customer empathy, education and high standards of quality and service par excellence towards customers are in line with company’s standard
- Coordinating and ensuring that quarterly statement is printed and distributed as at when due.
- Conduct regular customer survey on service delivery.
- A University Degree in any Social Science or Humanities
- Membership of any professional body will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in the use of MS Excel, MS Word Working knowledge of customer service software, database and tools.
- Minimum of 5 years experience and maximum of 30 years of age.
Application Closing Date
28th June, 2018
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resumes and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org