Junior Accountant needed at Myjoy Food Industries Limited
Myjoy Food Industries Limited, a fast paced and world class bakery, with a depot around the Ajah – Lekki Axis, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Accountant
- Responsible for accounts payable and receivables accounts.
- Assist in the preparation of payroll, pay-slips and other staff welfare benefits/package.
- Prepares payment vouchers (cash and bank) required for cash and cheque payment processing.
- Prepare cheque for payments on the instruction of the finance controller.
- Initiate fund requisition / request for accounting staff needs.
- Prepare journal vouchers for new accounts and also for reversal of wrong entries in the ledger.
- Reconciliation of branch / depot returns.
- Adhere to attendance policies, and other applicable operating rules, policies and procedure in the company
- Carryout other duties that may be assigned to you periodically.
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting from a recognized University/Polytechnic;
- Minimum of Four (4) years in same role preferably in manufacturing sector;
- Must be Female and resident in Ibadan around Challenge;
- Must be proficient in the use Microsoft word and excel;
- Knowledge of any accounting software will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
27th June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org