Accounting and Finance Facilitator/Consultant Job at House of Shield
House of Shield is a professional service company with a Mission to preserve lives in the market place. A home to saviours in every works of life, we nurture and equip our members to become geniuses in their field of profession while laying emphasis on a lifestyle of compassion and service to humanity thereby changing the narrative of Nigeria, Africa and the global community at Large.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting and Finance Facilitator/Consultant
Type: Full Time
About the Role
- Help the next generation of African professionals gain the skills to be globally employable, and handle every facet of client’s/employers business remotely.
- Mentor associates, consisting of beginners and mid- level professionals
- Develop course syllabus, course workbook, online course
- Run training/facilitation online during the week and offline (weekend live session)
- Deliver actionable feedback and watch people improve based on your input
- Track and measure skill development using House of Shield’s unique learning systems
- Continuously research and follow up with industry trends, practices, tools, software and technology and level up your own skills and grow with the organization.
- Sound knowledge of SME Accounting Software (Sage 50, QuickBooks, Tally ERP) and ERP Accounting Software (Sage Pastel, Microsoft Dynamics, SAP) and the ability to use them to handle all facet of business ranging from capturing purchase and sales online and merging with offline transactions for book keeping, tax management, international transaction, debt recovery, financial reporting to business investment advisory taking into consideration new financial instruments.
- Demonstrable commitment to the learning & development of people and technology
- The ability to learn new things fast enough to teach it to others excellently.
- You are well versed and knowledgeable about the trends, practices, tools, software and technology in your field of profession,curious, passionate and driven.
- A lifelong learner, eager to empower and coach others on their journey to full potential.
Application Closing Date
21st June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letters to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as stated above as the email subject, and tell us why you believe you’ll be the best fit and we would keep in touch.