Communications Officer Job at Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank PLC
Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank Plc (ITMB) was licensed in 2002 and started business operations in 2003, precisely, 15 years ago. Its registered trade mark – Infinity Homes is a reflection of the strong desire of the Bank to create endless opportunities for shelter for every category of Nigerians.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communications Officer
- The Candidate will assist the Corporate Communication Head interface with internal and external stakeholders for the successful implementation of corporate communication and Brand Management programmes of the bank.
- Develops and delivers a wide range of informational, educational, and promotional material for the products and services of the bank
- Implements internal and external marketing and communication tools and strategies.
- Maximizes audience awareness of the services of the bank, in collaboration with the Corporate Communications Head
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with all vendors and media partners to help achieve challenging audience development and other departmental targets.
- Maintains relevant statistics and information relating to the overall operation of the department.
- Devises systems to ensure that communications materials are distributed effectively.
- Attends and manage job related events.
- Provides reports to the manager as required.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the following: Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Public Relations and/or other related field or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- At least three (3) years relevant work experience in a position requiring the knowledge and application of marketing strategies and techniques, along with writing for an external audience (samples of work and a writing test required)
- Experience in creative and strategic thinking, oral communication, writing, editing and effective dissemination of information to wide audiences.
- Digital Marketing Skills – must be tech savvy, meaning he/she must not only know the tools and trend but must be an active user and able to engage stakeholders on them.
- Strong writing skills – ability to effectively and creatively present narratives and stories to all classes of stakeholders.
- Media Relations – thorough understanding of the Nigerian Media landscape
- Creative and analytical mind
- Good eye for details and brand culture (easily adaptable and open to new learnings)
- Knowledge of media issues, social marketing theory and practice, communications strategies and implementation and behavioural sciences.
- Knowledge of marketing, public relations, advertising, promotion and other marketing communication methods.
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Proficiency with graphics.
Application Closing Date
29th June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com Stating the position applied for as the subject of the mail.