Graduate Functional Support Engineer I Position at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Functional Support Engineer I (Facilities Integrity Engineer)
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
Primary Job Functions
- Provide facility technical support for the maintenance, operation and troubleshooting of process, mechanical, marine systems and equipment
- The individual will be responsible for work and contractor oversight on mechanical engineering design activities
- Develop and implement programs that maintain the operability, safety and integrity of fixed equipment.
- Conduct surveillance of key equipment parameters to identify issues or required changes to facilities, including understanding and preventing corrosion related failure mechanisms
- Monitor Facility Fixed Equipment strategies, implementing inspections, identifying appropriate mitigation / management strategies for issues, and completion of ad-hoc analysis as required by ongoing facility monitoring
- Conduct appropriate equipment fitness for service calculations if required and develop of repair programs
- Review Piping & Instrument Diagrams (P&IDs), equipment strategies, equipment specifications, data sheets, vendor proposals, and technical studies.
- Participate in various safety studies/activities, such as: PHAs, HAZOPS, JSAs, and incident investigations
- Review designs for new projects and upgrade of existing facilities for compliance with company and industry safety standards
- Respond to emergency situations and incidents either during or after regular working hours, to provide technical assistance and advice
- Interfaces with diverse groups including vendors, operations/maintenance technicians, on daily basis for risk assessment, management of change and other technical work with limited technical and administrative supervision.
- Closely related professional experience
- Bachelors degree in Engineering within discipline(Specify Class of Degree)
- Able to provide assistance to more senior engineers.
- Can work independently or with minimal direction in some situations.
- Takes technical initiative, and is able to learn quickly and apply knowledge to technical success.
- This is a job level 1 position: 1 to 10 years of related experience is required
Application Closing Date
22nd June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online