Offline Inventory Officer Opening at PropertyPro.ng
PropertyPro.ng formerly ToLet.com.ng is a world-class real estate property center platform powered by the consolidation of ToLet.com.ng and Jumia House Nigeria (formerly Lamudi) which was acquired by ToLet.com.ng in October 2017. The name change reflects the company’s broader commitment and its expertise in driving the innovations needed to shape the future of real-estate search solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Offline Inventory Officer
- Get inventory on properties within their designated location.
- Manage the quality of the properties on the platform
- Manage agent within their designated locations.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Minimum B.Sc /HND required in any field.
- 3 years relevant experience
- Computer skills including the ability to spreadsheet and word-processing programs at a basic proficient level
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal).
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and in team environments
- Proficient skills with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to multi-task and manage several projects simultaneously
- Exceptional customer service and follow up skills.
Application Closing Date
1st July, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com