Vacancies at Invent Alliance Limited
Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi sector and multi discipline business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Location: Ajah, Lagos
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a driver
- Minimum of SSCE
- Experience with manual vehicles is preferred
- Weekend availability is required
- Good communication skills.
- Lekki-Ajah residency is required
Job Title: Operations Manager (Bakery)
Location: Ajah, Lagos
- The Operations Manager co-ordinates and manages the timely production of all product lines to defined quality standards and customer requirements; and ensures the efficient use of resources.
Specific activities include:
- Manage the day-to-day production schedule for the whole bakery (ie all product lines) in order to meet customer orders and day-to-day over-the-counter sales requirements.
- Ensure that products meet company quality and quantity standards.
- Develop and instigate operating procedures for the efficient use of resources.
- Ensure that accurate production data is entered into the ERP system
- Communicate to the Business Manager on a daily basis regarding operational performance and order completion status
- Appraise employee performance using both the formal performance management system adopted by the business and other informal techniques to ensure that employees are continually developed.
- Identify and develop training plans for production staff to ensure that the necessary training is effectively carried out either by internal one-to-one mentoring, classroom-based learning or by other training methods.
- Ensure that equipment is properly maintained to reduce the likelihood of breakdowns
- Ensure the adherence to statuary regulations and legislation relevant to the production of food
- Ensure daily stock taking of finished products
- Perform any other tasks as may be assigned to him from day-to-day
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in Food Science, Management Science or related fields
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a production/manufacturing/baking environment
- Experience in food service industry is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Demonstrated knowledge of various production management techniques and practices
- Self – starter; must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Computer literate with experience with an enterprise management or other production management software/Microsoft office tools
- Must be available to work weekends
- The position is located in Ajah, Lagos.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV’s and Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the e-mail subject.
Come in person at:
Km 29 Lekki-Epe Expressway,
Alasia Bus Stop,
Application Deadline 30th June, 2018.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Only Lekki-Ajah qualified residents should apply.