Graduate Accountant Trainees needed at Ladlas Prince
Ladlas Prince is an international group of professional firms, specializing in management services: consulting, auditing, advising, and compliance; along with information technology and security, for small/private companies, middle market, and government entities and program.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant Graduate Trainee
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- We are recruiting for skilled, focused and teachable fresh graduates with good flair for figures and the fields of automobiles/engineering.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses and/or to provide advice
- Analyze financial information and prepare financial reports
- Report to management regarding the finances of the company.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document record-keeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology
- Manage all the activities related to accounting and readiness to work off-hours and weekends as when required/appropriate
- Add any other related duties.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Possess an HND, B.Sc or equivalent in Accounting (ONLY)
- Must have completed NYSC with not more than 0-2 years post NYSC experience
- Very good computer skill, with advanced command in Microsoft Excel, Word etc.
- Have strong skill in interpersonal relation and communication
- Good reasoning ability and analytical mind
- Sound judgement and resourcefulness
- Ability to work well under pressure, meeting multiple and sometimes conflicting deadlines
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Good use of any databases and accounting software will be an added advantage
Application Closing Date
27th June, 2018
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application (and supporting documents) to:
email@example.com, stating their name and role being applied for in our company as the email subject i.e. “Stephen Ayobami – Accountant Graduate Trainee – Ladlas Prince Nigeria”.