Sales Representatives Jobs at Myjoy Food Industries Limited
Myjoy Food Industries Limited, a leading industrial bakery located in Ibadan, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Ref Id: SR2018065
- Recruit new mega distributors for the company;
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in your assigned territory/market segment to generate new business/sales for the company.
- Ensure that the company’s products are available on all the table-tops/retailers in your assigned territory/region by aggressively following-up on the enlisted distributors to boost their performances.
- Make telephone calls and in-person visit and make presentations to existing and prospective customers to persuade them to be buying the company’s products.
- Identify all other competitors’ distributors in your assigned territory and persuade them to patronize My Joy Products (bread and snacks).
- Collect and collate customers’ orders for for the next day and report to the appropriate authority for processing.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers.
- Plan and organize personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supply management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products.
- Report on daily basis market intelligence and marketing activities to the management i.e. price structure of other competitors, number of identified new customers and their details, performance/product orders of the already enlisted distributors and location visited.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions to promote the sales of My Joy products.
- Carryout other duties that may be assigned to you by management periodically.
- B.Sc/HND in Marketing or related discipline from recognized Polytechnic or University;
- At least 5 years cognate experience preferably confessionaries;
- Currently residing and working in the South-East part of Nigeria (i.e.Enugu, Anambra, Eboyi,Imo, Abia);
- Honest and analytical
Application Closing Date
14th July, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letters to: email@example.com Using “Sales Representative (South-East), Ref – SR2018065 ” as the subject of the mail.