Business Development Manager Job at YOLAN Incorporated
YOLAN Inc., is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment into the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online