Maintenance Engineers Job at Hobark International Limited
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Engineer – Electrical
Req I D: Req-1333
- Review client’s Maintenance and integrity management system, providing Electrical Specialist insight and identify gaps, including Maintenance and Integrity philosophy, strategies, processes and procedures.
- Close gaps that have been identified and develop/update the client’s Maintenance and Integrity Management system to optimise performance of the Asset
- Assess possible Enterprise Asset Management Tool (EAM) that will enable the client to implement the developed management system and make recommendations including, cost of implementation to client.
- Support the implementation of the EAM tool;
- Review and confirm asset register for upload into the EAM tool
- Translate Maintenance strategies and maintenance routines into EAM task templates o Develop Bill of Materials (BOM) and spares listing, translate to EAM template for upload.
- Minimum of a B.Sc in an Engineering field.
- Registered with COREN with valid practicing license.
- Minimum of 8 years experience in the field of electrical maintenance engineering and services
- Should have a minimum of 3 yrs leadership experience within in the relevant maintenance discipline, having the responsibility for Maintenance strategy articulation; and development of policies & procedures
- Strong electrical diagnostic and troubleshooting experience required.
- Electrical Engineer, Instrumentation Engineer, B.Sc, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Operations.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online