Operations Officer Position at LoftyInc Allied Partners Limited
LoftyInc Allied Partners, is an enterprise development company that supports start-up teams, innovation enterprises and social impact projects in West Central Africa. LoftyInc’s work cuts across infrastructure, energy and social impact sectors (education, healthcare and agriculture); where it leverages technology, global partnerships & best-in-class processes.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Operations Officer
Roles and Responsibilities
- Handle administrative tasks around the office.
- Organize a filling system for important and confidential company documents.
- Ensure front desk is tidy and has all necessary stationery and materials (e.g. A4 paper, pens, etc)
- Answer the company phone, direct calls to relevant people, receive messages and relay to relevant people.
- Receive clients and visitors in a courteous manner and respond to enquiries.
- Refer enquires to appropriate person when necessary.
- Manage the procurement of office supplies.
- Make all necessary travel, accommodation and visa arrangements for personnel who may be travelling to any destination world-wide, and to ensure that they have a complete itinerary with full details of their travel.
- Assist with clerical duties such as photocopying, scanning, printing
- Responsible for leading on and coordinating all operational matters including procurement, logistics, assets, and general administration.
- Organization of fiscal documents (invoices, vouchers, receipts, etc)
- Disbursement of petty cash and cheques
- Other tasks as assigned by direct supervisor or EMT
Skills and Ability:
- Willingness to learn, develop, and contribute
- Flexible and adaptable in response to changing circumstances and a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter that brings both interpersonal skills and creative problem-solving skills
- Able to collaborate with both finance and non-finance personnel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Good telephone etiquette
Application Closing Date
7th July, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online