Asset/ Logistics Officer Vacancy at an Oil and Gas Company
Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm in the Oil and Gas Sector into offshore and onshore services, is looking to fill the role of:
Job Title: Asset/ Logistics Officer
- The implementation, negotiation and monitoring of asset programs,
- Coordinating the movement of goods in the company
- Making sure that the right number of goods needed is ordered and moved to the right locations and to the right persons at the scheduled time.
- He will also support Company operations where necessary.
- Candidate must possess a Min of Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Logistic or Business related field
- Has to demonstrate abilities in the areas of asset maintenance and logistics.
- Must be a male between the age of 40 – 46 years with a Min of 3/4 years experience as an Asset/Logistics officer.
- This role will require the personnel to be self-regulated and to possess the ability to work independently.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Multitasking skills: He must be able to do several tasks together without getting confused
- Attention to detail: He must be mindful of even the little details of an assignment
- Organization skills: He must be able to plan and organize his activities for efficient delivery of goods
Application Closing Date
22nd June, 2018
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s (MS Word Format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail
Note: Only Qualified Candidates with vast experience as an Asset/Logistics Officer will be shortlisted.