Experienced Analyst Recruitment at ARM Life Plc
ARM Life is the insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its parent company, ARM is one of the largest non-bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management. Established in 1994, ARM started operations as a traditional asset management company specialising in the management of quoted equities and fixed income securities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Analyst
Job Type: Full-Time
- Responsible for the development and supervision of corporate and unit-level strategy, monitoring, measuring and evaluating the effectiveness and efficiency of the strategy and how it adds value to the Group and subsidiary companies.
- Responsible for the incubation of Group-level strategic initiatives
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Research: Carry out research and data collection and analysis of qualitative or quantitative data for insights that will drive the development of new strategies and new business opportunities
- Corporate Strategy: Develop strategies for the Group, and its subsidiaries, through the provision of research support, competitive strategy (Porter’s 5 Forces) analysis, design and implementation of enterprise-wide balance score cards and associated strategy maps, driving the target setting process, and assisting subsidiaries and other business functions on the design and use of the balanced scorecard methodology. Identifying issues (within the organization and externally) and forming hypotheses, formulating and implementing recommendations /solutions and developing implementation plans.
- External Stakeholder Engagement: Provide research and co-ordination in preparations for Group presentations to key external parties
- Competitive Intelligence: Conduct competitor analysis which involves gathering data on competitor in all business segments that the Group competes in and developing a SWOT analysis for the industry and the Group.
- Environmental Analyses: Identify environmental drivers of business performance and change, through periodic PESTLE analyses of the organization’s operating environment; develop business scenarios (based on outcomes of analyses) and define implications for Group, subsidiaries, and support functions; perform market segmentation, to distill key buyer values; and model organization’s response as appropriate to environment factors, and market segments.
- Business Development: Assist in business development efforts, including the creation of concepts and proposals. Develop business proposals and executive level presentations and reports to support analyses and recommendations. Design financial and organizational models, examine competitive landscapes and conduct stakeholder analyses to support project needs.
- Management Reporting: Track and report on critical key performance indicators (e.g. financial, operational) for both the group, subsidiary businesses and support functions; assessing the organization’s performance on core performance drivers; identifying, compiling, analyzing and prioritizing all bottlenecks to optimal performance.
- Benchmarking: Benchmark ARM against competitor firms on various relevant parameters and indicators to understand how the firm ranks against competitors within its operating environment.
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited university
- Advanced Business Degree (preferably an MBA)
- Minimum of 8 years of work experience (with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in Finance or Strategy role within a financial services company or a consulting outfit).
- Achievement (Level 4/4)
- Analytical Thinking (Level 3/4)
- Customer Service Orientation (Level 4/4)
- Entrepreneurship (Level 3/4)
- Flexibility (Level 4/4)
- Holding People Accountable (Level 4/4)
- Intercultural Competence (Level 3/4)
- Leading and Developing Others (Level 4/4)
- Professional Confidence (Level 4/4)
- Relationship Building for Influence (Level 3/4)
- Self-Awareness (Level 4/4)
- Team Working (Level 4/4)
- Working Strategically (Level 34/4)
- Communicating Effectively (Level 3/4)
- Strategy – SSP001 (Level 3/4)
- Benchmarking – SSP002 (Level 3/4)
- Competitive Analysis – SSP003 (Level 3/4)
- Process Management – SSP004 (Level 3/4)
- Macroeconomic Analysis – SSP005 (Level 3/4)
- Market and Regulatory Environment – SSP006 (Level 3/4)
- Knowledge Management – SSP007 (Level 2/4)
- Business Acumen – SSP008 (Level 2/4)
- Corporate Performance Management – SSP009 (Level 3/4)
- Project Management – SSP009 (Level 2/4)
- Business Valuation – IMG003 (Level 3/4)
- Corporate Funding – IMG004 (Level 3/4)
- Research – IMG006 (Level 4/4)
Application Closing Date
22nd June, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online