Executive Assistant Vacancy at Stresert Services Limited
Stresert Services Limited – Our client is one of the leading fashion outfits in Nigeria with cutting edge trends and global appeal styles with clients ranging from popular international personalities and models all over the world.
Due to recent expansion, there is the need to hire a qualified candidate to join the highly motivated professionals in the organization, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant (Fashion Industry)
- The executive assistant will provide high-level administrative and executive support to the Founder & CEO by conducting research, preparing reports, handling special projects & information requests, preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings.
Key Elements of the Role
- Report to the Founder & Chief Executive Officer
- Pro-active plan and manage the CEO’s time and appointments to enable the CEO focus on delivering strategic objectives and business goals
- Work in line with the CEO’s work habits and preferences
- Act as the central contact point for the CEO, screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests and handling them where appropriate
- Ensure that decisions and work is appropriately delegated in the absence of the CEO
- Review and attend to all forms of correspondence and communicate on behalf of the CEO
- Complete administrative and project related work delegated from the CEO o Represent the CEO in a professional manner to internal and external clients o Organize all travel logistics for the CEO as required
- Provide back-up administrative support to other members of the Senior Management team where other staff are on leave
- Coordination of Board Meetings dates and attendances including compilation and distribution of Board packs
- Ensure appropriate venue and equipment booking for events including refreshments where appropriate
- Act as a liaison with the Board Members/Directors where approvals and signatories are sought by the CEO on behalf of the business
- Set up and maintain annual calendar of meetings and events across the business o Ensure the CEO is well prepared and has relevant documentation for meetings o Prepare and distribute agendas, pre-reading papers and rooms for meetings
- Accurately record minutes of various meetings and distribute to relevant parties in a timely manner
- Manage the practical and administrative requirements for organizational events as required
Desired Skills & Experience
- A good Degree in a relevant field with at least 5 years of proven experience providing executive support in a structured organisation
- Experience in the retail industry or in a fast growing company is an advantage
- Excellent poise, presence, and presentation skills
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including Board of Directors, Senior Management Team and external partners
- Strong organizational and analytical skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Able to see the big picture and provide useful and strategic advice and input across the company and on the executive team
- Highly professional and ethical with ability to maintain confidentiality
- A strong change agent and communicator
- Excellent people management and development skills
- Possess excellent leadership and business partnering skills to achieve results through organisational resources
- Demonstrated process improvement skills
- Ability to coordinate external partners
- Self-starter with mature analytical skills and ability to work under pressure
- Innovative and forward thinking, with a track record of executing new ideas
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Outlook and Excel
Proposed salary is N1, 800, 000 gross per annum.
Application Closing Date
2nd July, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘f-SEA’ as subject of mails.
- Only candidates who meet the qualifications listed above will be invited for interviews.
- This is a rewarding opportunity in an environment that supports success.