HSE/Fire Systems Business Development Officer Job at Nasta Energy Oil & Gas Limited
Nasta Energy Oil & Gas Limited is an indigenous Limited Liability Company incorporated in Nigeria under the Federal Republic of Nigeria’s Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 on September 3rd, 2014; with Registration Number RC: 1139373.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE/Fire Systems Business Development Officer
- We seek to recruit Fire Systems professionals. The ideal candidate must have attended basic fire fighting course with recognised statutory bodies and obtained certification as well as adequate knowledge on the main causes and effects of fires in the workplace, duties and responsibilities of fire wardens, fire prevention & risk control, reporting fire safety issues, handling and simple checks of portable fire-fighting equipment to include but not limited to automatic, self-activated and fixed-fire safety systems.
- Minimum of second class upper division
- Not more than 35 years of age
- Readily available to resume
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Social Sciences/Humanities or related course with Basic Fire fighting Certification Course.
- Years of Experience: 1 – 10 years.
Application Closing Date
29th June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: CV’s of applicants should indicate State of Origin, Date of Birth, Sex and Marital Status.