Hub Cashier Opportunity at Cornerstone Staffing
CornerStone Staffing – Our client, a big player in the FMCG Industry, is looking for the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hub Cashier
Duration: 3 months and may be extended based on performance.
- The cashier is entrusted with the key responsibilities of complementing the customer shopping experience by evaluating the customer’s purchases, handling the customers’ payments for goods and services-while making the process as enjoyable and least stressful as possible.
- Record and reconcile all money deposited in drop box by cashiers.
- Count and verify money in cashier envelopes.
- Count own House Bank daily and properly account for all disbursements made there from.
- Prepare daily House Bank statement.
- Prepare General Cashier’s daily report.
- Issue floats to cashiers as authorized, keep relevant records and monitor overall float position.
- Prepare monthly petty cash report for reimbursement.
- Maintain adequate supplies of outlet dockets and other stationery for cashiers
- Liaise with security services as necessary.
- Maintain a record of cashier discrepancies for investigation and follow up.
- A Diploma in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance.
- Previous experience as a cashier or accountant desirable
- Close proximity to Computer Village/Ikeja
- A quick learner, Committed and attentive to details
- Strong team player of high integrity and ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Good knowledge of excel and word.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online