Recruitment at The Lagos State University College of Medicine
Job Title: Lecturer I – CONUASS 04
Faculty: Clinical Sciences
Departments: Anaesthesia, Behavioural Medicine, Community Health and Primary Health Care, Medicine
Specializations:Psychiatrist, Rheumatology, Respiratory
- Candidates for this position Must possess good Honours Degree in area of specialty with a higher Degree such as a Doctorate or where applicable, holders of MBBS with Fellowship of the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria, West African Postgraduate Medical College and other equivalent Fellowship/Qualification.
- Candidates Must have reasonable scholarly publications.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit thirty (30) copies of their detailed Applications which should include photocopies of Credentials (O’ Level Result Inclusive) and signed Curriculum Vitae to be presented in the following order:
- Name in Full with Surname first (Boldly Written)
- Place and Date of Birth
- State of Origin
- Permanent Address
- Current Postal Address
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Academic/Professional QUALIFICATION (with Dates and Institutions)
- Statement of Experience including full details of former and present position
- Current Research
- List of Publications
- Other activities outside current employment
- Name, Address and Telephone Numbers of Three (3) Referees
- Telephone and E-mail Address (SELF)
- Proposed date of availability for duty if appointed.
Candidates should please include Three (3) self-addressed envelopes with Fifty Naira Only (N50:00) stamp on each. All Applications with Credentials should be addressed to:
Lagos State University,
Badagry Expressway, Ojo,
P. M. B. 0001,
Lagos State University Post Office, Ojo.
Submitted with supporting documents to:
The College Secretary,
Lagos State University College of Medicine,
Application Deadline 3rd August, 2018.